Will you be joining us at Lockexpo 2018? This is our ninth year and we’ve listened to your feedback from previous years to make it the best one yet! Even if you’ve been in previous years, there will be plenty of new things to look out for, like:
- Eurocell, our 2018 sponsor! We’re very excited to partner with Eurocell for Lockexpo 2018. Their stand is conveniently located in the Atrium – it’ll be a must visit!
- New Kids On The Lock! For 2018 we’re launching a special new area where you can see the latest new gadgets and ideas from suppliers you may not have met before.
- Picking competitions! For the first time ever, we’re going to be holding picking competitions. Test your skill and win prizes!
- NEW LASM app! We’ve just launched our app, which not only brings you in-depth articles, news and tutorials, but also announcements about the expo. Download it from the Play Store or the App Store.
- Family Room! Sunday 11th is Mother’s Day and we know that some of you will bring your families with you. We’ll have a dedicated room where mums and dads can park the buggy and let the kids blow off a little steam (note: you must supervise your kids).
- Our chosen charity: Guide Dogs! Did you know that over 2 million people in the UK live with sight loss? We’re supporting Guide Dogs this year and you’ll be able to donate and pick up leaflets about the valuable work done by the Association.
There are plenty of tried and tested features that are back again this year too, like:
- Training workshops! We have some great classes available on both days with highly respected trainers. You can read more and book online here. Hurry, some of them are nearly fully booked!
- History Of Locks Museum! For the second year, we’re delighted to host the History Of Locks Museum, who’ll have a large area where you can browse their fascinating collection.
- Lock Collectors! As always, the Lock Collectors Association will be displaying – and selling – lots of unique, rare and interesting old locks.
- Locksmith Bring & Buy! The ever popular Bring & Buy stall will be in the concourse again. Come and snag a bargain or sell that lovely tool you spent a fortune on but never used.
And of course, you’ve come to expect:
- Over 50 exhibitors! We’re almost completely booked out now – check out the floorplan for details of who’s exhibiting.
- Awesome social scene! One of the most cited reasons for visitors coming to the show is to catch up with friends they only see once a year. Don’t miss the highlight of the locksmiths’ social calendar!
- Free parking and on-site hotel! At the end of a long day of shopping, training, picking and catching up with friends, the convenience of having the hotel on-site and your van parked right outside free of charge is priceless!
- Full catering and bar! There’s both a bar and a cafe inside the EMCC (and a bar and restaurant in the hotel) so refreshments will be readily available all day.